Moses basket cradle RockingBaby - colorless
Rocking Baby Cradle - natural beech wood colour with colorless lacquer.
Rocking baby is also availible in:
- without colour lacquer
- white colour
Cradle skids swing from side to side. Why sideways? The "front-back" movement is a natural movement of the parent carrying the baby and has a positive effect on the vestibular system of the baby's brain (it is closely related to the sensory systems in the body) and there is a lot of this movement in the life of the newborn - because the parent often hugs and carries the baby, while the "right-left" movement stimulates the production of neuronal connections in the brain, which are responsible for the intellectual potential of the child.
Additionally, it is possible to block the cradle with a special brake attached to the skids.
The cradle is made of solid, Polish beech wood. The product is entirely made in Poland.
The cradle has been designed for the use of ahojbaby Moses baskets:
- Ahojbaby Corn Moses basket
- Paper Dream Moses basket
The cradle also fits Moses baskets with dimensions:
- width from 28 to 37cm.
- lenght of Moses Baskets on 20cm height from 65 to 77cm
length 50 cm x width 50 cm x height 50 cm
RockingBaby Cradle meets the standard PN-EN 1466: 2014
- Only use on a firm ground which is horizontal, level and dry
- Do not let other children play unattended near the carry cot and cradle
- Do not use if any part of the cradle is broken, torn, or missing
- Do not use if baby inside the moses basket is able to turn sideways
- Do not use if babies weight is greater than 7kg.
- Use only orginal parts.
- Remove all packing materials before using the cradle .
- Do not attach anything to the cradle and its sides, beacasue it may affect cradle stability
- If the cradle is not in use, it should be kept away from children
- Before each use cradle should be checked - in particular, it should be checked that the screws are tightened on the right.
- When the cradle is not in use, it should be kept away from children and in a position that prevents rocking.
- When the cradle is unsupervised, the brakes should be in a position that prevents rocking.
The stand should be cleaned with water and wet cloths.